Here’s what people need to know before heading to the Bayport-Blue Point Chamber of Commerce’s big St. Patricks’ Day parade Sunday.
• The parade starts at 11 a.m. Sunday, March 13, with a rain date March 20.
• The staging area is on Snedecor Avenue, south of Railroad Avenue.
• The reviewing stand is at Bell Avenue and Montauk Highway, with bleachers across the way.
• Road closures begin at 10 a.m.
• Residents on Park Street, Blue Point Avenue and Snedecor Avenue are being asked to park their cars in their driveways.
Refer to the below flyer for a map and detailed info on street closings: