The Angels of Long Island are at it again.
The nonprofit group that helps families in temporary need is running a Fall Festival for kids Saturday at Hagerman Park at 510 Oakdale Avenue in East Patchogue.
The Fall Fest, which runs from noon to 4 p.m., follows this past spring’s huge Easter Egg Hunt fundraiser that drew over 700 people to the park.
“This is a special event and we just keep adding more and more for the kids to do,” said Angels of Long Island co-founder Debbie Loesch.
Loesch and her daughter Brittany, both of Bellport, started the Facebook group Long Island Angels in September 2015 and membership is now up to 37,032 people.
The members rally with food, clothing, furniture, formula or whatever is needed for a family they learn might have fallen on harder time.
The Fall Festival is $5 at the gate with five raffle tickets given back in return.
Here’s what’s in store:
• There will be over 40 local business handing out candy and chotskies to children and adults.
• Kids will get to choose a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, then decorate it.
• A visit from Mickey Mouse, as well as Chuck E Cheese.
• Think Big Theater Arts will be performing two 45-minute interactive story-time shows, where the children become involved. Puppeteers will also walk the park.
• Hay rides that wind through full holiday displays, which will then be raffled off.
• Craft-making and other fun activities.
Caption: A Mickey Mouse appearance at the Easter egg hunt in March. (file photo)