Tickets are still available for “Looking for Love in All the Right Places,” a singles bar crawl in Patchogue Village on Valentine’s Day night.
Last year’s bar crawl attracted about 100 single people to Main Street. Tickets can be purchased online at the Greater Patchogue Chamber of Commerce website: patchogue.com.
How it works:
• Tickets are $20 each. That will get you discounted Blue Point beers at all seven participating restaurants, as well as a T-shirt for the first 100 signups — and an identifying lei. The lei lets people know that you’re part of the bar crawl and, presumably, single.
• Leis and shirts can only be picked up at Roast Coffee & Tea Trading Co., starting at 5:30 p.m. the night of the event.
• Things kick off at Toro Tapas & Tequila at 6 p.m., then Fulton’s Gate at 6:30 p.m., Public House 49 at 7 p.m,. Village Idiot Pub at 7:30 p.m., BrickHouse Brewery at 8 p.m., The Tap Room at 8:30, and That Meetball Place at 9 p.m.
• Village Idiot Pub is booking a DJ for that night.
• That Meetball Place is actually hosting a Single’s Ball that night, to help end the crawl.
There will also be a photo booth provided by Aw Snap Photo Booth.
Joe Silva holds up a T-shirt before last year’s singles bar crawl. (Credit: Tiffany Rivera, file)